Weekly Wishes #1 -- research, #33in33...


First Weekly Wishes link-up for this blog! From The Nectar Collective's site:

Welcome to Weekly Wishes, a personal goal setting community where you can share your upcoming dreams and connect with other goal-setters. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own goal-oriented blog post! It’s a great way to make new friends from around the world and gain some motivation to achieve your weekly aspirations.

This Week's Personal Goals

1. 10 hours of research 

This is a paid gig, so I really need to be all over it. Also, it's interesting enough anyway (when I actually find relevant information). I need to have sufficient research done and have prepared a report for my client by the end of this week. It is imperative that we stay on schedule, ya know?




2. 8 outfits for #33in33 

I signed up for Project333 and the mini challenge #33in33. I made a big deal about it on my Tumblr and Instagram, but I kind of fizzled out after Look 4. (I actually took more outfit photos, but, well, hello fatigue.) I want to prepare and post 8 looks here and on my Insta this week. I'll still be behind but WHATEVS. We'll work it out. 






3. Keep floor clean!

Fun fact: My room is super messy. Another fun fact? I hate it. I've started cleaning it up, but the floor is the worst. This week: get floor clean and clear and keep it that way. I just really need this to happen for my piece of mind. Pretty pretty please, energy levels please cooperate.

Any goals for this week? Maybe you can join the link-up too! (Oh, and leave a comment with your goals for the week if you're into that kind of thing.)

xx Priya
P.S. Title image edited from Unsplash by Alejandro Escamilla. "Office Desk", "Polaroid Icon Image" edited from Raumrot by Markus Spiske. "Procrastination 1" edited from Fated Snowfox.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.